- You KNOW for a fact that you are NOT where you have the capability of being.
- You have memorized the laws of attraction that you’ve been taught
- You try and try and try to manifest the career you want, but end up just short of getting it
- You’re always praying that Mr. Right will come along, but always get the frogs that never turn into Prince Charming
- People tell you to give up on your dream of the “perfect” (for you) home, life, or relationship
- You cringe when people tell you to give up
- You feel in your heart that you truly deserve better than what you have
- Listening to Abraham Hicks fills you with hope…then leaves you shattered when it “doesn’t work”
- Your inbox is overflowing with “manifestation” emails
- Nothing has worked…or has it?
The solution? JOIN THE REVOLUTION and say FUCK IT! I’m having it anyway!
Because once you say it? THEN you have to learn how to HAVE it.
And 90 days from when we start, you’ll be able to.
You will have changed the very way you think and ACT when it comes to living your life.
Because you absolutely CAN live a happier, richer, fuller life – IF you join the REVOLUTION.
I did a quick Facebook live where I talked about one of the biggest mistakes I see people make while manifesting.
Check it out and let me know what you think.
When you focus on the prosperity that already exists in your life, you begin to see more and more opportunities to bring it in over and over.
The “problem” lies in how deeply mire you are in poverty. If you are someone whose life experience has been more about not having your needs, me the choice to change your focus (and ye, it’s a a choice even when it doesn’t feel like it) becomes so much harder.
One small action at a time.
- Acknowledging where you are and letting the universe (and your mind and soul) know that you are now ready to to say Yes to a better and different experience
- Remembering times when you felt good
- Reading uplifting books
- Music that makes you feel good
- Daydreaming…(imagining, visualization)
- Writing what you want your world to look like on a daily basis.
The key to this working great is to pick one thing, start doing it regularly and then add another and another and so on.
What happens is you will start creating a prosperous energetic environment and mind. It helps you to break the habit of poverty (yes, it can become a habit). If you keep it up, it can’t help but turn into a prosperous reality. And it will help you to create those changes with little to no self-sabatoge.
How many times have you asked, “Why can’t things just be easy for once?” If you’re anything like me the answer is probably more times than you can count. The thing is they are easy…just not in the way you think.
Before you throw your computer at me, let me explain what I’m talking about.
Our brains are wired to conserve energy and do things the easy way. The problem is you and your subconscious don’t always have the same definition of easy. For you, easy might be doing things in flow, not having to constantly deal with problems, issues, and roadblocks. Your subconscious’s definition of easy is doing things on repeat. It’s the stuff that’s familiar. It’s the stuff that doesn’t require creating new neural pathways.
So what the hell are you supposed to do?
Daydreaming is really effective too. Yes, I know. Your mother told you to get your head out of the clouds and pay attention ad infinitum. Well guess what? I’m giving you permission to get your head back in the clouds and start daydreaming.
Pain does not have to stop you.
Feeling like you were sucker punched doesn’t mean the end of your dreams.
I refuse to go down without a fight.
I refuse to sit back and let the lies take over.
I will not allow them to run my life.
Today, I raise my might sword of love and slay my inner demons with the love and kindness they don’t know they desire.
I will slay them with the compassion and understanding they don’t know they deserve.
I know who I am and it is not who the lies would have me believe I am.
I reclaim my sovereignty and dominion over my spirit, my heart, my soul, and my mind.
I reclaim my sovereignty and dominion over my power.
I reclaim my sovereignty and dominion over me.
I am a Powerful Freaking Goddess.
I am Me.
It was a powerful day for ritual and intention setting. I knew what I was going to do, and I kept putting it off. I felt completely disconnected and the last thing I want to do is be disconnected while doing intention work.
I was judging myself all day long for not meditating or doing the work or setting intentions and the whole judging this is totally not walking my talk.
Then I discovered why I wasn’t doing the work.
We ordered dinner in last night and usually I ask David to pick it up on his way home from work…but for whatever reason, I decided to go.
While driving to the restaurant I turned a corner and there she was in all her glorious beauty.
La Luna—Grandmother Moon—The Lunar Goddess.
OMG! She was breathtaking and seeing her filled me with so much joy. I mean just looking at her had me laughing and giggling for no reason at all.
I immediately started talking to her and thanking her for beauty and for the light she was shining down in the darkness and it hit me.
My ritual for this special full moon wasn’t about asking for something or setting intentions. It was about giving back. It was about expressing my gratitude for the blessings the moon bestows upon me without my ever asking, it’s about the power and light it shares no matter what I do or don’t do….no matter if I feel worthy of its blessings or not…. whether I asked for it to be there or not. It’s a constant that I can always depend on.
And so, I was again reminded, you don’t have to feel worthy of having the things you desire in life. They are already there just waiting for you to say a full on Yes to them.
And…you can plan your rituals out to the tiniest of details but sometimes it’s best to throw it all away and let your heart lead.
The drive in my car to pick up Chinese food ended up being one the most joyous, powerful, and healing rituals I’ve been a part of in a long-long time.
With all the talk of this month’s Super Blue Moon and ‘hasn’t happened in 150 years Eclipse’ I was feeling pressured to “do something” for my community. Yet it just wasn’t feeling right. Don’t get me wrong, this is a powerful opportunity to work some magic and mayhem, so you can manifest and magnetize the money, men, mayhem, magic and miracles you desire. (Ya know, the hot husband who adores you, the Chanel bag, and a life so filled with meaning your heart bursts with joy).
I’m certainly the woman who can help you to make that happen…and still, like I said, it just didn’t feel right.
The thing about manifesting is while it can be forced, it doesn’t have to be hard. I’m pretty sure you’re done with forcing and struggling. AmIRight?
So, rather than not walking my talk and forcing myself to create a meditation or Facebook live for you because I feel like I have to…I’m sharing the ritual I’m being led to do for the full moon and maybe it will feel right for you too.
- Find or create a picture that evokes fire in your soul. One, that when you look at it, causes you to stand taller, move your shoulders back, and embody the energy of the Powerful Freaking Goddess you are.
- On the night of the full moon, take that image (if you can’t print the image, save it to your computer desktop or phone), a candle, and a journal and go someplace where you won’t be interrupted for 20-30 minutes or so.
- Close your eyes and take 3 long, slow, deep breaths. Next, imagine what it would feel like to be bathed in the energy and the glory of the Full Leo Blue Moon Eclipse. Feel it spark your creativity and awaken your long-forgotten power.
- Open your eyes and hold onto the energy while you light your candle. Gaze into the candle light for a few seconds (not too long-you don’t want to blind yourself) and let your body absorb the energy you just imagined.
- Next, move your attention to your power image. Imagine how you would feel if you always embodied that energy and power. Imagine how your life would feel, how your relationships would feel, how your work would feel.
- Imagine what you would feel like as you went about your day making choices from a place a of that power. What kind of relationships would you choose? Where would you go on vacation? What kind of house would have? And above all else, how would you feel?
- Do your best to spend 10-15 minutes embodying and integrating this energy. When you are done, grab your journal and write down any insights, observations, or thoughts you may have.
Doing this on the night of the Full Moon is going to rock your world. In the coming hours, days, weeks—you will begin to see where your shadows are holding you back, the words you’re telling yourself to keep you small and the opportunities to summon all you have been desiring that have been right in front of you all this time—you simply weren’t able to recognize them.
The answer to that question is: it depends.
The fact of the matter is anything you do can be considered spiritual. What it comes down to is what is your intention and what is your definition of spiritual?
My definition of spiritual is engaging in actions that will help support, feed and grow deep inner peace. That can be anything from prayer and meditation, to using essential oils for attracting money, to teaching and more.
Part of my spiritual practice is to engage and connect with the energy of the Universe…the energy that is bigger and wiser than I am. It never judges and only responds.
I also believe that everyone should have the money necessary to cover their particular desires and needs. I don’t use oils in a way that infringes on other people’s free will. I don’t do anything that does that. That’s NOT spiritual. I do use oils in a way that goes against my values.
So, based on my definition, using essential oils as a way of attracting money is absolutely spiritual.
What’s your definition of spiritual? Does it include having money? Does it include using the available energies of the Universe in a harmonious to help you have more money? Are there limitations to how much money you can have or how it has to be used?
These are the questions that will help you to determine whether or not using essential oils to attract money is spiritual for you.
If using essential oils to draw money is spiritual for you, take a look at the image I created. It lists a few money drawing oils along with some suggestions on how to use. This list is by no means complete, but it will get you started.
Good quality essential oils can be found by clicking here.